September 16, 2008

baby announcements {birmingham, al newborn photographer}

I'm so excited to be able to offer custom baby announcements to my clients. These cards can be customized with your baby's picture and birth information. Leora Sanford from Little Dreamer Designs designed these cards and I just love them! To make your cards customized for you, we can change the colors, fonts, etc.


Here are some more custom announcements that are available:
This card is 5x5 flat. The baby's picture would be on the front and the birth information would be on the back.
Baby announcements are 5x7 inches in size (unless otherwise noted) and come with envelopes. They come in sets of 25. The first set is $40.00 and each additional set is $35.00.

As always, if you have any questions please contact me at jenneymc@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Those are ADORABLE!

gottaluvboyz said...

So lovely Jenney! I'm wishing you nothing but the best as you get your business up and running:)