September 18, 2008

fall special


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors, the cooler weather, watching football with the family, and celebrating my birthday. So to celebrate my favorite time of year, I'm giving all my clients who book a session between now and November 30 $25 worth of free prints. Yes, that's FREE prints! Now is the time to get an awesome deal on some great Christmas cards, priceless family portraits, cool senior portraits, or maybe even some adorable baby announcements. The number of sessions I can do a week is limited so please book early to make sure you take advantage of this awesome deal and get your pictures back in time for Christmas. To book your session, e-mail me at jenneymc@gmail.com.

P.S. Grandparents LOVE to get pictures of their grandkids for Christmas. =)

No comments: