November 16, 2009

sweet family {birmingham, al family photographer}

Saturday morning I met up with three different families at the Botanical Gardens. This was my first session and what a great way to start the day. These cute kiddos are so fun and Mom and Dad made my job sooo easy. Mom mainly wanted a picture for their Christmas card but of course I couldn't resist snapping a few more. =)
I always love when Mom and Dad want a picture of just themselves together. It's so fun to get pictures of the kids or the whole family but it's also important to get just Mom and Dad together to remind them of life before they were Mom and Dad. =)
Aren't they so cute together? =)

Two more sessions coming up!

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Awesome photos! LOVE that you got a photo of just Mom and Dad...what a treasured gift! Such cute kiddos...love the little girl's dress!

Melissa Wells said...

WOW!! these are all so awesome, I can't pick a favorite! I love them all, not sure how their mom will ever choose =)