July 29, 2010

sweet email {birmingham, al photographer}

I wanted to share this email I received from a client. She is such a sweet person and I love meeting up with her and her family to capture images for them. Thank you for making my job so easy!

"Again thank you so much so everything that you have done for our family
and especially our A. It is so nice to have someone that we trust
and that she is so comfortable with to take her pictures; we feel like
you have become part of our family. She is perfectly content when we
tell her that Jenney is coming to see her and take her picture and you
don't know how much that means to us.

Thank you....Thank you....Thank you...we really can't say it enough!"

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

What a wonderful e-mail! Your work is beautiful, Jenney and I am so grateful that your clients see that:)