February 3, 2011

new, new, new {birmingham, al photographer}

I'm so excited to share some new things going on at Jenney McAnnally Photography!

First are the new packages. I had packages when I first started in this business and they weren't overly popular so I took them away. Of course, now I have people asking for them so here they are:

The Little Bit Package $200
16x20 wall print or predesigned storyboard
10x13 wall print
3 8x10 desk prints
3 5x7 desk prints
16 wallets
wallet sized proof book w/ custom cover

The Just Right Package $450
16x20 gallery wrapped canvas
11x14 wall print or predesigned storyboard
3 8x10 desk prints
4 5x7 desk prints
24 wallets
4x6 proof book w/ custom cover
wallet sized proof book w/ custom cover

The All That Package $800
24x36 gallery wrapped canvas
11x14 float wrap
2 16x20 wall prints or designed storyboards
4 8x0 desk prints
6 5x7 desk prints
32 wallets
4x6 proof book w/ custom cover
wallet sized proof book w/ custom cover
DVD of all proofs from session w/ print release for printing images up to 4x6inches in size

Now, a couple notes about the packages - purchasing the "All That" package is the only way you can get a DVD of your session images. Each DVD comes with a beautiful custom made DVD case created just for my clients by my cousin Robin. {go check out her etsy shop - she's super talented!!}
Each package comes with a wallet sized proof book. Pardon my "girly"ness but these are so cute! They're perfect to keep in your purse to show off your baby and they're great to give to grandparents.

Call me at 205-369-8424 or email me at jenneymc@gmail.com to book a session and get your own beautiful prints and books to show off to your family and friends. Also, make sure you "like" me on Facebook. Some Jenney McAnnally Photography fans have gotten in on some great deals lately. ;)

No comments: