April 5, 2011

time for a change...

For most photographers, setting up a website is one of their first steps. I'm not one to follow the rules so I resisted the whole website thing for a looong time. The thought of spending hours on code and design just sounded like torture to me. My trusty Blogger blog worked just fine, thank you very much.

Well, around the first of the year, I felt restless and thought it was time for a big change. So after spending HOURS on code and design {it wasn't so bad} I'm soooo excited to announce my new website and blog. Please go check them out!

www.jenneymcannally.com

If you subscribe to this blog {thank you!} please change your bookmarks and feeds to www.jenneymcannally.com/blog

Feel free to leave me a comment on the new blog and let me know what you think. Thanks so much!

No comments: