September 20, 2009

cousins {birmingham, al photographer}

I had the pleasure of meeting up with these cuties the other day at the Botanical Gardens. I had so much fun hanging out with them and chasing them around! Aren't these little girls just stinkin' adorable? So cute!
I hope I don't get in trouble for this one but I couldn't resist. Everyone loves the posed, "cute" shots but it's the "outtakes" that make me smile. This picture just cracks me up!And this handsome little man is their cousin. He's going to be a heartbreaker one day!And now some of the cousins together. I'm pretty sure they don't get along this well ALL the time. =)

3 comments:

Melissa Wells said...

Such cute pictures. You did a great job! Love the one with the reflection in the water and the last one is super cute too!!

gottaluvboyz said...

Beautiful pictures, Jenney! You rocked this session:)

Joy said...

Love that red hair! I love the girls' dresses!